Four Seasons, Sharm el Sheikh
Our opinion: Designed to capture the Sinai’s authentic natural beauty and serenity, the Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh features 200 guest rooms, including 91 suites, with stunning vistas of the Red Sea.
The Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh features 200 guest rooms, including 91 suites, with stunning vistas of the Red Sea. Twelve of the suites offer private plunge pools.
Sharm El Sheikh, at the southern tip of the Sinai Peninsula, is famous for its outstanding marine life. Guests can also visit the nomadic Bedouin traveling with their herds or sojourn to St. Catherine’s Monastery, built in the sixth century by order of Emperor Justinian at the site of Moses’ burning bush. Nearby Ras Mohamed National Park is a preserve of the area’s exceptional ecosystems; its 300 feet of vertical reefs are home to an abundant marine world, much of it unique to these waters, while the land-based park teems with exotic birds.
Why stay here?
- 4 Plexipave® hard courts (2 with flood lights)
- Tennis Pro Shop
- Full-Service Spa and Wellness Center
- Complete Fitness Center
- Private Beach and Boating Activities
- 18 Hole Championship Golf nearby
- Freeform Freshwater Pool, Floating Saltwater Pool
- Whirlpool, Children’s Pool
- World-class snorkeling and scuba diving
- Racket Stringing
- Ball Machine
- Basketball, Volleyball and Soccerl
- Yoga, Aqua Gym
- “Kids for All Seasons” Club